Saturday, June 21, 2008

Mail from Norway

Last week on Made by Petchy, I saw this post about her Pay It Forward pledge. Hmm, someone was going to get two snazzy coasters in the mail. Would it be me?

Yep! It was me! It was me! Take a look at this slick envelope and packaging:


Wow, Solveig, I feel so amateur! Anyway, I love my coasters. The ones I had on my desk and next to the bed were so old and gross--I was going to take a picture, but I'll spare you all. Now I have a funky, cheerful pair to replace them! Thank you!

I got out my made in Norway mug for the occasion.


If you haven't already, you should all check out Solveig's blog. She has great tutorials and finds the best stuff at rummage sales. Plus her little boy is adorable!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh yay, glad it arrived safely! :)
For some reason your comment on my latest blog post seems to have disappeared... very strange - one minute it was there, the next.... not. Ugh.

Unknown said...

Ok, Blogger is being weird - it's there again now!!! [insert roling eyes here]

Darling Petunia said...

Solveig, it arrived like it hadn't even been touched! They took good care of it. Oh, and my nephew is going to LOVE the stamps!