Sunday, September 26, 2010

Button Choices! Vote Now!

I am finishing up a new blouse--Simplicity 2365, view B--just in time for Self-Stitched September! All it needs is a hem and some buttons. I was tempted to go on a button-buying trip to JoAnn's, but I dug through my button jars instead.

Which buttons do prefer?

A: Antique. I only have three of these. I also need two buttons for the tabs on the sleeves, but I could use a more basic button in a similar tone. Would it be too weird if the buttons didn't match?



B: Basic black. I like how these stand out against the orange, but they might look too tiny on the sleeves.



C: Beads. I like the idea, but I think they're too shiny. They wouldn't look too good on the sleeves either, come to think of it. Maybe I'm onto something with the different buttons in Option A.
Opinions? Cast your vote! Let your voice be heard! :-D

12 comments:

Rita said...

Even though I'm a basic kind of person the antique buttons look really nice. It is normal to see a different button on the sleeves in the same tone. :) Nice

Sherry from Alabama said...

I think I like the basic black ones best. I think they would be fine on the sleeves too as long as they are large enough to do their job.

Mrs. Burris said...

I really like choice A. The different, probably simpler, buttons on the sleeve seems like a good idea to me.

Care said...

A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

A, definitely A.

Linda

:o) mg said...

what about frog closures.... they are sooooo neat. And you don't see them much anymore.
http://www.buttonemporium.com/images/items/buttons/frog_blk_vt8039_tn.jpg

:o) mg said...

but if I have to vote, I'd go with the antique ones.

Anonymous said...

A! Definately A!

Samina said...

I vote for the first set of buttons. I don't think that it would be a big deal to have the sleeve buttons be slightly off.

Denise said...

A

Nicole Martin said...

i think choice A.
They look great against the material
:)

fitz said...

I like B, too.