Monday, September 5, 2011

Howdy, ya'll!

This is my 600th post, if you can believe it. They certainly haven't been coming fast and furious lately! I've been a little preoccupied with the kittens, the food blog, and just trying to get to a place where I feel on top of things around the house. Today, though, I was thinking that I used to use the blog as motivation to get things done. There was throwing out fifty things, which I could easily do again! And my First Quilt Ever! which would still be fabric in a Jo-Ann's bag if I hadn't been blogging about it.

So I think I am going to go back there and launch some new projects. First up is cleaning out my closet, which I got started on today. That's the pile of summertime skirts I have ready to put away in the attic. Don't the girls remind you of The Princess and the Pea?

I will be back with a post tomorrow outlining the closet project AND, in celebration of my 600th post, I am also going to have a giveaway!

No comments: