Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Uh Oh, What About My BIRTHDAY?
Okay, I'm kidding. Here are some ideas for birthday presents that don't break any rules:
1. I really want a birthday cake that looks like a big doughnut with pink frosting. I'm confident Gerry can pull this off.
2. We can go out to dinner. I can even get a free birthday meal at a nice local place if I print out an email and take it with me!
3. If he really wants to get me something, tickets to a show or event would be fun. This is something we always enjoy but rarely spend money on.
4. If he wants to give me something to unwrap, there's always secondhand!
5. I'd be amenable to a month off from scooping the cat boxes. Just sayin'.
Do you have any other suggestions for a No-Thing New birthday?