Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Another Blog I Like

Next in my series of Blogs I Like, it's Kidding Around! I came upon Carol's blog right around the time she was collecting toys for her sister to take to kids in China. The pictures and the writing were so engaging, I went all the way back to the beginning and read every entry! She isn't posting as often right now, but it's still worth a look. Some highpoints include her younger daughter modeling outfits mom's made, her older daughter's school project video about Batavia (actually on her husband's blog, but close enough), and the toys for China entries.

I think what I really like about this blog is that they seem like a very loving, creative, yet normal, family. The parents do cool things with the kids, but every minute is not a scheduled learning experience! I like this blog. It makes me feel good.

No comments: