Friday, October 31, 2008

New Toy


Oh, brother. She has a new camera.

Much to Isabella's chagrin, I have a new camera. I haven't really figured out how to use it correctly, but I found out I can take better close ups now!

I wanted to share this little apple back when I first got it, but I couldn't get a good picture. I paid a quarter for this at the thrift shop. If it's not cute enough for you on the outside...


...look at the green and white polka dots on the inside!


And here's another bit of my eastern European doodads collection: a sweet, crackley faced doll from Poland.



I couldn't do THAT with my old camera!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So jealous...what kind of camera did you decide on?

Darling Petunia said...

It's a Fuji FinePix S1000. Nothing too fancy or complicated!

bunting said...

Very nice - I too was thrilled when I updated my own digital camera a couple of months ago! PS Love the shop - and I see you have made your first sale already - congratulations! I favourited you too, hope you get lots more sales in the future.