Thursday, June 3, 2010

Bye Bye, Piles!

Day off today, so it's back to Throwing Out Fifty Things! I am stirring up a LOT of dust and sneezing my head off. It's also extremely hot in the house today, so I kind of scurry out, gather things to sort, and then return to the lovely, cool cave that is my bedroom! Not the most efficient way to do this, but I could just give up and read....
.
31. Pile of tablecloths and coasters.
32. Pile of aprons, old and new.
33. Another pile of magazines! The pile is shrinking!
34. Outdoor flags which have gone tatty. We don't even have a flag pole anymore, so they should ALL go, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. FAIL.
35. Pile of mittens, hats, and scarves I never wear.
36. Old quilt. Cute, but not my style anymore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What size is that quilt? That looks like it would match the stuff in the girls room here at my house. I'd take it off your hands! :-)

Penny-psmjaguar

Darling Petunia said...

Penny, it's probably a full sized quilt, but it's a cutter. I had it hanging on the wall in our previous house. That's about all it's good for!