Friday, December 2, 2011

Who Won?

Don't bother counting--this isn't all of them!

Yes, the results are in.  I have culled and counted.
I have 123 skirts.
The closest guess came from Crissy, who guessed 112. 
I was surprised by how LOW the guesses were! 
I told you guys, I have a LOT of skirts!

I started with 170 skirts, so I reduced their number by about 25%.
Not too bad.  I really didn't expect dramatic results with this category.

The good news is that I don't have a ton of clothes up in the attic anymore. 
 My off season skirts (fifty of them!) are hanging up there, but that is all.
Certainly not a minimalist wardrobe, but not as out of control as it was!

Once Crissy chooses her prize, I am going to put the other three prize packages up on etsy.  So if you didn't win, but there was something you had your eye on, stay tuned!

3 comments:

Efwa - Medea said...

Wow, that's a lot of skirts.

Sherry from Alabama said...

123?!!!! Oh my goodness, you must have one BIG closet!

Congratulations to Crissy!

Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

Angela Pea said...

Oh My Gosh! I had no idea a single person could own so many skirts! :)

Congrats to Crissy!