You know that question about which you would choose if you could have either a personal chef, a masseuse on call, or a driver? Here's a variation on that.
For those of you who sew, if you could have someone swoop in and take over for one part of the process, which would you choose:
- Someone to trace the pattern. (Not that I've done much of this. I tend to just cut and buy a new pattern if I need a different size. I would like to do some Burda magazine patterns, though, but I'm intimidated by the tracing.)
- Someone to lay out and cut the pattern.
- Someone to transfer all the pattern markings.
- Someone to sew zippers.
- Someone to make buttonholes.
- Someone to deal with interfacing.
- Someone to set in sleeves.
- Someone to do the hems.
- Someone to fill bobbins.
- Someone to iron seams.
- Someone to rip out mistakes.
- Someone to sew on hooks or buttons.
- Someone to turn straps and things right side out.
- Someone to babysit (babies, cats, etc.).
- None of the above! I love everything about sewing.
- All of the above. I can't get the hang of sewing.
- Other. Please specify!